Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"I dont want to talk about any trips until our Food Storage is in order"....


Oh to be a an almost five year face booker trying to make a way for herself in the world of blogging!  Will this ever get easy?
Today I decided it's time to drag out the old food storage and make room for items not ten years out dated!  Yes, folks it's a sad situation over here in the Efnor house.  My pantry is a mess!  I think the last time it got any attention was when Debbie was in high School! 
My motivation came from pure selfishness, and had nothing to do with every reason we have been taught to build a years worth of food storage for our families from like as far back as I can remember.  Nope!  Can't take credit for actually being a smart girl and listening to the prophets teachings...
But, I can take credit for being a good wife and listening to my husband when he says, "This is your assignment for our family."  OR rather the first part of the conversation where he mentioned he didn't want to hear another word about trips until our food storage was in order...  Yes, that might have been the part that really made me think... "MAN, I better get a move on this food storage thing!"

So I'm not even half way through that horrible pantry, and I find myself.... BLOGGING! It's ten to six and I'm thinking I better get off this thing and run down stairs!  I need to make things look like something big is going on down there before Mitchael gets home!  (It's Mitchael when I'm serious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment