Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FHE

Tonight we decided to go to Walmart and dig through the 5 dollar bin for a movie to watch, and of course a healthy dinner to boot!  OK, maybe not so healthy!  McDonald's dollar menu on the way out!  We were dirty, and not looking our best that's for sure, but as I was telling Steph on the way in... I think we blended right into our surroundings!  Of course we would run into people we knew... Isn't that how it works?  When looking your worst out in public you run into everyone you know.  It just so happened that I had a small photo shoot for the newest Eagle scout in our ward so I had my camera with me... My lucky family!  Smile, say cheese!

Yahoo, look at these choices!

Having fun even on a simple run to Walmart is what I call good times! 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic as always----what fun, wish I was there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually left and realized I did not tell you how amazing you look. I haven't seen you in awhile and you look really healthy and happy. Whatever you are doing, it is working for you. Nice to see you.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete